directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: [mina] develop a speed measurement
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:22:02 GMT
Hi,

The easiest would be if you could attach a zip-file with your source
files to some issue in JIRA. There already is an issue (called
DIRMINA-24 - Performance profiler filter) which I think would be
suitable. The URL is http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-24

You will need to register as a user in JIRA before you can attach the
file. To register click on the 'Log in' link in the upper right corner.
The 'Signup' link below the login form will take you to the registration
form.

Once you have registered and logged in go to DIRMINA-24 and use the
'Attach file' link under the 'Operations' heading in the left column to
attach your zip-file to the issue.

Thanks for sharing!
/Niklas