directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: [mina] Flow control / speed control
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:46:12 GMT
In Mina 0.9 you can suspend/resume reading and writing on an IoSession.
What needs to be done is a filter which can control (throttle) the
transfer rate of the traffic to/from a session based on the user's
preferences. I will add an issue to JIRA. Please add your thoughts on
how you would like this to work (e.g. kB/s, messages/s) as a comment to
the issue.

/Niklas