directory-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Therning <nik...@trillian.se>
Subject Re: [MINA] mina example using spring integration classes
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:52:36 GMT
Yoshinari Ueyama wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am interested in the construction of the MINA application with DI
> container.
> and It is fun that Spring Integration Classes was created in MINA.
> But I am not well informed about both Spring and Mina. Could you show
> the example of the application that uses both? My best regards.
>
> Yoshinari Ueyama

Hi,

At the moment there are no code examples of how to configure MINA using
Spring. But the Javadoc for SocketAcceptorFactoryBean includes a very
simple example of a Spring XML fragment for configuring a
SocketAcceptorFactoryBean, some filters and wiring it all up with a
custom IoHandler.

The Spring integration package in MINA 0.9 contains FactoryBeans for
configuring IoAcceptors and IoConnectors and specifying the filters on a
per SessionManager level and per-port level. There are also some handy
FactoryBeans for confguring KeyStore and SSLContext objects for use
together with MINA's SSLFilter.

Please check out the Javadoc, it should help you get started. If you
have any further questions or suggestions for enhancements just let me know.

/Niklas