directory-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@archean.fr>
Subject Re: [MINA] ReconnectFilter
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:54:54 GMT
Yes you are right, but I use it that way :

session.getFilterChain().addLast("reconnection",new
ReconnectionFilter(2000,connector,ATMess.this,session.getRemoteAddress(),session.getLocalAddress()));

It was a lazy solution for postponing implemention all the
constructor :)

Julien

Le mardi 27 décembre 2005 à 12:35 -0500, Chris Allen a écrit :

> Hi Julien,
>
> After writing the last email and doing a little more research, I guess
> the thing to do to make your ReconnectionFilter as flexible as
> possible, would be to allow each of the IoConnector.connect() methods
> to work with this class. As you can see in the MINA JavaDocs:
> http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/network/apidocs/org/apache/mina/common/IoConnector.html
there are four different versions of connect() and the filter currently only supports one
of them.