directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [totally OT ;] Don't work too hard!
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:56:21 GMT
"Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your
country."

Man, I'm currently can't get this video due to U.S. Export
Administration Regulations and other U.S. laws, may be? Is it possible
that France is one of the countries like Afghanistan (Taliban-controlled
areas), Angola, Cuba, Iran, Iraq (special licensing required), Libya,
North Korea, Rwanda, Sudan, Syria, Yugoslavia and the Western Balkans
(Note that France is *not* in Western Balkans, it's in Western
*Europ* ;)?

Just kidding :))

Happy Xmas or whatever celebration it is for non-chistians,
non-religious people of all kind. Enjoy, take it easy, celebrate and
have fun !

-Emmanuel, notorious Alcooholic %~P

On Sat, 2005-12-24 at 10:09 -0500, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1539922531377218673
>
> Friend just sent me this ... it's hilarious.
>
> Alex

> Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.

Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com