directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn problems - no such file or dir - DnParser.java.svn-base
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 08:08:57 GMT
The file has been deleted last night. This is a branch, and it should
not be a problem (even if it's not compiling atm).

I bet you are using W$? It works very smoothly on linux, I suppose that
the fact you have a DNParser.java and a DnParser.java could be a pb.

Just try to co only the trunk (there is a checkout_directory.sh file in
the root of the project, it should run on W$ if you rename it to .bat)

Or just delete the root dir (including .svn dirs), and retry a svn co.

Or maybe a svn cleanup could help ?

Let us know !

-- Emmanuel

--