directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] checkout problem
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:24:59 GMT
Hi Jeff,

> The Windows svn command line client gets to the same point (see below),
> hangs up for a long time, and then gives an error. Could it be that there
> are two files checked in with very similar names?

I don't think so. I have tested the command line, and it worked ell on
my computer. I did it in a fresh directory ( I just created it for this
test). I also use Linux, and the last version of SVN.

What you can do is to check out the HEAD of each subproject, if it does
not work with the full project. Branches are not to be used at this
point.

--Emmanuel