directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][SP] Stored Procedure Languages
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:21:37 GMT
Hi Ersin,

from my point of view, choose whatever langage that fit your needs. As
the way you are going to interface this langage to Apache Directory
Server is somehow generic, we will perfectly be able to implement a
second langage if needed.

Of course, if you were to chose Jelly, I will veto it ;)

You could also investigate something like Janino
(http://www.janino.net/index.html#what) which is used internally by
groovy.