directory-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Aschwanden <>
Subject Apache MINA - Session Closing Problem
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 05:12:02 GMT
Hi there!

I think MINA is way cool! I already got part of my software ported to
use it. Please keep on going.

I successfully managed to established a client-server TCP/IP socket
I was able to send a login request from a client and return a login response
from the server.

However, I run into a problem. I sent another type of message. The client
successfully sends the message to my server, the server processes and
encodes the message. However, the server rather than to return the
encoded message, just closes the connection to the client; no error message.

Sorry, there is no error message (no exception, it's not an idle problem
The server just closes the connection to the client without sending the
What could be the problem?

I use the latest version 0.9.1 (dec 5).

View raw message