directory-dev mailing list archives

From <fedechi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] develop a speed measurement
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:54:54 GMT
sorry, if I would like to send you some source for the PerformanceFilter and other correlated
classes, how can I do?
Sorry for the OT but I'm a newbe...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Trustin Lee
  To: Apache Directory Developers List
  Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [mina] develop a speed measurement

  Hi Fedechicco,

  2005/12/10, Fedechicco <fede.chicco@fastwebnet.it>:
    Hi all (sorry my english) I need in mina a speed measurement for socket connection, and
I'm developing it (i created a Dashboard interface and a BaseIoSessionDashboarded that extends
BaseIoSession, adding the yet implemented measurement methods.)

    Maybe that will be usefull also for you, tell me if that interests you.

    (very good work with mina, compliments)

  Thank you for your interest in MINA.  We want to deliver an implementation of IoFilter which
monitors all performance statistics in runtime including transfer speed.  I think it's better
than putting all data into IoSession.  WDYT?

  Trustin

  http://gleamynode.net/