directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Lansing" <jlans...@spawar.navy.mil>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] checkout problem
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:58:35 GMT
Emmanuel,

Yes. LINUX is able to distinguish DnNParserTest.java from DNParserTest.java.
Windows is not. Unfortunately all of out development machines are Windows
machines.

Since I can't check out the whole project, I am not sure how I would check
out the HEAD of each subproject, as you suggest. How would I know what the
subprojects even are?

Thanks,

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 11:25 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: RE: [ApacheDS] checkout problem

Hi Jeff,

> The Windows svn command line client gets to the same point (see below),
> hangs up for a long time, and then gives an error. Could it be that there
> are two files checked in with very similar names?

I don't think so. I have tested the command line, and it worked ell on
my computer. I did it in a fresh directory ( I just created it for this
test). I also use Linux, and the last version of SVN.

What you can do is to check out the HEAD of each subproject, if it does
not work with the full project. Branches are not to be used at this
point.

--Emmanuel