directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Lansing" <jlans...@spawar.navy.mil>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] checkout problem
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 01:22:26 GMT
Emmanuel,

Thanks for the quick response.

The Windows svn command line client gets to the same point (see below),
hangs up for a long time, and then gives an error. Could it be that there
are two files checked in with very similar names?

Jeff

A    directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src
A    directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test
A    directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org
directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache
directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\lda
directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\lda
p\common
directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\lda
p\common\name
directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\lda
p\common\name\LdapNameTest.ja
va
directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\lda
p\common\name\LdapDNTest.java

directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\lda
p\common\name\LdapRDNTest.jav
directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\lda
p\common\name\DNParserTest.ja
va
directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\lda
p\common\name\DnParserTest.ja
va
svn: In directory
'directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\ld
ap\common\name'
svn: Can't copy
'directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\org\apache\ld
ap\common\name\.sv
n\tmp\text-base\DnParserTest.java.svn-base' to
'directory\shared\ldap\branches\DN-refactoring\common\src\test\
org\apache\ldap\common\name\DnParserTest.java.tmp': The system cannot find
the file specified.