Begin forwarded message:

From: Amit Kumar <amitku@uiuc.edu>
Date: November 14, 2005 11:10:26 PM CST
To: "Apache Directory Developers List" <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [mina] Large Object Serialization No go

Hi Trustin,

I am not closing the session at all; Attached is the src code. I modified the TestSerialization example
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-51  ; Could not think about a Junit for the client server environment.

I have increased the size of the byte array. On my system the byte array size of 1000 was a no go.

If you run the Server and client you would notice the message with 1000 byte does not reach the server.

Thank you for your quick responses and help.

Let me know if this is insufficient.

Regards,
Amit