Hi Julien,

2005/10/28, Julien Vermillard <jvermillard@archean.fr>:
- SSL filter (for debug log !?)

I'll modify it to use org.apache.mina.util.SessionLog.

- DefaultExceptionMonitor for logging exception (should be developper
problem to log that no?)

Right, you can replace the default exception logger with your favorite one.

For now SocketIoProcessor and SSLFilter/SSLHandler are causing the problem.  I'll modify them.

I'm forwarding all session log messages to SessionLog utility class, so you can replace SessionLog class if you don't like SLF4J.  Or you can use the binding of your favorite logging framework (or nop binding if you don't want MINA to log anything).

http://gleamynode.net/