Hi Niklas,

2005/11/2, Niklas Therning <niklas@trillian.se>:
Personally I would like to see Mina becoming more DI friendly without having
to resort to Spring specific FactoryBeans. I will take a look at the code to
see what would have to be refactored. Most of what I've seen so far only
requires trivial changes (like the setBlacklist() method in the
BlacklistFilter class). FilterChains on the other hand will be a bit harder
I think.

It  would be great if we can, but do you have any idea how we can provide getter and setters for bind and connect operations?  Please let me know do you have any ideas.

For BlacklistFilter, I thought your Spring integration patch already contains it.  If it's not ready, I'll check in the fix.  Please let me know.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/