Ahhh.... That'd explain it - Im using maven 2.
I'll try it with Maven 1 now....

Many thanks,

Dave

From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 November 2005 11:55
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [mina] Trying to build mina from trunk...

What version of Maven are you using?  I think it only compiles with Maven 1.

HTH,
Trustin

2005/11/2, Irving, Dave <dave.irving@logicacmg.com >:
Hi,

This is probably a stupid question... Im trying to build mina from the trunk using maven.
Im doing maven compile - and getting the following errors:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
---
[INFO] Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project, but the build is n
ot using one.

Is there something easy I can do to sort this out?

Many thanks,

Dave

http://gleamynode.net/