I just made the mistake of performing a svn update in the apacheds/trunk folder and discovered the structure changes that were checked in.

I know that Emmanuel is on vacation, but when you get back I would be very interested in update .project and .classpath files for this part of the source tree.  I took a quick stab at performing this task myself, but being new to the project I immediately got lost on the interdependencies, so I ended up reverting to a revision before those changes were put into place :-)

Cheers,
-Lyndon-