Thanks, I was able to figure out the problem. It was indeed Java version issue. Sorry for that, it is indeed in the FAQ.

On Nov 11, 2005, at 10:24 PM, Trustin Lee wrote:

This is strange again.  Are you building MINA with JDK 1.4.x?  You'll need JDK 1.5.x to build MINA.  But this doesn't necessarilly mean that you need Java 5 to run MINA.  It runs OK with 1.4.  Please refer to the FAQ about this.