directory-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Panicker <vino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yall need your own list (was: Re: [mina] Refactoring MINA IoFilterChain (Was: IoFilters: DIRMINA-121 / 122))
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 05:19:19 GMT
In the long run, I definitely see MINA as a TLP.  I have a lot of
interest in the project and network apps are one of my favourites.  It
is unfortunate that I havent been able to devote much time in terms of
feature development on MINA primarily due to other commitments. A lot
of ASF projects can benefit from MINA - it is unfortunate that there
are no full-time committers other than Trustin.

+1 for TLP (after committers come aboard)
+1 for mailing list (right away)

Regards,
Vinod.