directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject Re: DirContext Search Error - Apache DS and Jetspeed-2
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:11:50 GMT
Alex, David,

I have added a link, a Jetspeed logo and a short summary (I picked to
sentences from the Jetspeed site) to our sitedocs (
/sitedocs/trunk/xdocs/others.xml). Text is

"Jetspeed-2 is the next-generation enterprise portal at Apache. It
provides an embedded LDAP configuration through the Apache Directory

If you don't assert objection, I'll publich it tonight.
Greetings, Stefan

> David Le Strat wrote:

>Thanks for your response, it has helped me quite a
>bit.  Apache DS is now integrated in J2.  For those
>interested, check out:

>That's awesome David.  We'll put up a link about JetSpeed using ApacheDS
on our site.

View raw message