directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <SZOER...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: DirContext Search Error - Apache DS and Jetspeed-2
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:11:50 GMT
Alex, David,

I have added a link, a Jetspeed logo and a short summary (I picked to
sentences from the Jetspeed site) to our sitedocs (
/sitedocs/trunk/xdocs/others.xml). Text is

"Jetspeed-2 is the next-generation enterprise portal at Apache. It
provides an embedded LDAP configuration through the Apache Directory
Server."

If you don't assert objection, I'll publich it tonight.
Greetings, Stefan

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/ldap.html

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/arch.html

>That's awesome David.  We'll put up a link about JetSpeed using ApacheDS
on our site.