directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject [MINA] Error on StreamIOHandler
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:11:23 GMT
Hi, we are getting the following stack trace when one is not constantly
typing on a telnet session connected using StreamIOHandler:

java.io.IOException: Pipe broken

        at java.io.PipedInputStream.read(PipedInputStream.java:255)

        at
org.apache.mina.io.handler.StreamIoHandler$PipedInputStream.read(StreamI
oHandler.java:223)

        at java.io.PipedInputStream.read(PipedInputStream.java:305)

        at
org.apache.mina.io.handler.StreamIoHandler$PipedInputStream.read(StreamI
oHandler.java:229)

        at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.readBytes(StreamDecoder.java:411)

        at
sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder$CharsetSD.implRead(StreamDecoder.java:453)

        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(StreamDecoder.java:183)

        at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:167)

        at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:136)

        at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:299)

        at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(BufferedReader.java:362)

        at
com.cellectivity.poker.clienthandler.telnet.PokerTelnetHandler$Worker.ru
n(PokerTelnetHandler.java:340)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecuto
r.java:650)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
va:675)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

This is MINA 0.8.1. We have only one connection and this occurs every
time we do not use the telnet session for a little while,

less than a minute. Has anyone seen this error before? Any way to solve
it?

Jose Alberto