directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: [mina] Refactoring MINA IoFilterChain (Was: IoFilters: DIRMINA-121 / 122)
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:25:43 GMT
So, there is no way for me to impose a Blacklist filter specific to a
handler before I do SSL and all other stuff someone else has configured
already at port level?

That does not sound right.

Jose Alberto

P.S. Do not take me wrong, I want the least amount of copying as
possible. As a matter of fact, once we have port level filters I would
move all session level settings to port level settings. Nothing else
makes sense to me.
Session level filters should only be used in very specific cases related
to the actual session you are working with. Hence, lazy copying will be
reduced to a minimum.

Jose Alberto