directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: [mina] Filter management (was Spring Integration)
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:12:58 GMT
My only problem here is that at this point the bind/connect already
happened which means that traffic may be flowing already.

In what I was proposing, you specify the code that will perform the
modification on the bind/connect operation, which means they can be
guarantted to be applied before any connection is stablished.

Thoughts?

Jose Alberto

________________________________

From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 November 2005 03:25
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [mina] Filter management (was Spring Integration)

Hi all,

I thought over this, and it would be great if we change the API so that
we can have a filter chain per bind address instead of per session
manager.  So new getFilterChain() will be:

* IoFilterChain IoAcceptor.getFilterChain ( SocketAddress address );  //
per bind address
* IoFilterChain IoConnector.getFilterChain( SocketAddress address );  //
per remote address

We'll have to document the difference between IoConnector and IoAcceptor
carefully so users don't get confused.

WDYT?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/