directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: [MINA] MessageHandler interface
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:17:42 GMT
Thanks for the quick fix.

Another matter around Demux, is that currently it only looks at
super-interfaces if a direct match is not found,

But it does not look at super-classes. This is annoying when you have
protocols that extend all messages from some particular superclass and
you want to be able to treat groups of messages the same way (like
ignoring them).

Also, it may be interesting to see if there is a good way to cache the
resolution of super-interfaces and super-classes in order to make such
code more efficient. You will just need to make sure that the cache is
flushed when MessageHandlers are added or removed.

Keep the good work,

Jose Alberto