directory-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Kumar <ami...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [mina] Large Object Serialization No go
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 05:10:26 GMT
Hi Trustin,

I am not closing the session at all; Attached is the src code. I
modified the TestSerialization example
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-51  ; Could not think
about a Junit for the client server environment.

I have increased the size of the byte array. On my system the byte
array size of 1000 was a no go.

If you run the Server and client you would notice the message with
1000 byte does not reach the server.

Thank you for your quick responses and help.

Let me know if this is insufficient.

Regards,
Amit