directory-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Kumar <ami...@uiuc.edu>
Subject [mina] Object Serialization/De-serialization.
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:07:47 GMT
Hi,

First of all thank you for MINA. It is exactly I want; I think. I am
new to MINA and I am porting a multi threaded application that shares
desktop across the network.

My problem is that I am unable to receive serialized objects in MINA.
I am trying  to read Object from the ObjectInputStream  in the
dataRead function of IoHandler, but with no luck. --EOF/
StreamCorrupted Exceptions.

The examples that come with MINA are all string based I/O, I am not
sure if a filter or a Protocol codec exists for Object serialization.
Can some one guide me please. I can post the sample code if that
would help.

I am using 0.81 release.

Regards,

Amit