directory-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Kumar <ami...@uiuc.edu>
Subject [mina] Large Object Serialization No go
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:56:27 GMT
Hi All,

I am using the SerializationFilter with 0.9 trunk and find
session.write fail (silently) when the object sizes are large  ~
100k.  Nothing happens,
object is not received by the client. I first suspected that
increasing the  receive and send buffers sizes would do the trick but
no luck.

Tell me that it is stupid to send such large serialized objects, I
will move to the Protocol Layer and implement encoder/decoder.
I am not how ever sure if it is a bug or I just have it wrong (I
modified the test sample to send Message with a large byte array).

Let me know, if you have any ideas, else I will try and debug at the
Serialization Filter level.

Many thanks,

Amit