directory-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Kumar <ami...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Trunk Build Troubles
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 02:31:47 GMT

% cat  project.properties | grep maven.repo.remote
maven.repo.remote=http://cvs.apache.org/repository, http://
www.ibiblio.org/maven/, http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/maven

Same error...

Attempting to download emma-2.0.latest.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download emma-2.0.latest.jar.
Attempting to download maven-emma-plugin-0.4.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download maven-emma-plugin-0.4.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
dependencies:

emma-2.0.latest.jar (try downloading from http://emma.sourceforge.net/)
maven-emma-plugin-0.4.jar (try downloading from http://
emma.sourceforge.net/)

Any other ideas ? maven is a black box to me, I am still with ant...

Thanks,
Amit