directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] running code after ssl handshake
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:28:14 GMT
Hi Maarten,

2005/11/23, Maarten Bosteels <m.bosteels@pandora.be>:

> Hello,
>
> I have some (server-side) code that should run after SSL handshaking is
> complete, and before any 'real' data is read,
> but I don't find the correct hook (using mina 0.8.1).

SSLFilter in MINA 0.9-SNAPSHOT provides a session attribute called
'ENABLE_NOTIFICATION'. If you set the attribute, SSLFilter fires
messageReceived event with SSLFilter.SESSION_SECURED or
SSLFilter.SESSION_UNSECURED messages whenever the session gets secured or is
not secure anymore. Please refer to JavaDoc for more precise information.
(This is written by my half-dead mid-term memory ;)

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/