directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Mina 1.0 roadmap
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:44:38 GMT
Hi J-F,

2005/11/15, daune.jf@daune-consult.com <daune.jf@daune-consult.com>:

> I have updated our code to Mina 0.9 trunk. It was fairly easy, and I take
> the
> opportunity to congratulate you all. It is a real improvement!

Great to hear that! :)

My customer asked me if he could consider the server as stable. I replied
> that
> we must wait until 1.0 is released, and expect some additional (yet, I
> hope,
> minor) changes.
>
> He then of course asked me when 1.0 will be released. Do you have a
> roadmap for
> 1.0?

Well, release date is not set yet. At least 1~2 month after 0.9 is released
unless there's no more request for enhancement for that time frame. :)

Needless to say that we are really looking forward to a stable release.
> From our
> perspective, we can live without some features but hardly with unstable
> APIs.

I understand your position, and we'll do our best. Thank you for your
constant support.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/