directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] IoFilters: DIRMINA-121 / 122
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:26:12 GMT
Hi,

2005/11/14, Irving, Dave <dave.irving@logicacmg.com>:

> It looks like Im going to need to get DIRMINA-121 completed before I can
> tackle DIRMINA-116.
> It also looks like 121 is closely related to 122. Is anyone working on
> these at the moment?
> If not, I don't mind picking them up - I can probably spend a few hours
> beginning to look at it tonight after work.

Great. You can resolve in this order: 121, 116, and 122.

If that's agreed on - has the factory vs builder route been decided on
> yet? (The builder approach looks cleaner to me?).

Right both approach looks great. Actually Jose's Builder approach takes less
energy to implement. You can start implementing the builder approach first.
We're working at a unstable stream, so we can change it later. I hope Niklas
is OK with this.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/