directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <>
Subject Re: [Mina] ProtocolDecoder dispose
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:29:14 GMT
Hi J-F,

2005/11/14, <>:
> I notice that the 'dispose' method of my ProtocolDecoder implementation is
> not
> called (I put some traces)
> I use ProtocolCodecFilter, which is supposed to call it when it receives
> the
> sessionClosed, isnt'it?

I tested dispose method is invoked both for encoder and decoder by printing
some trace, and it was working correctly. It should be invoked after
sessionClose() method returns.

Am I missing something?

Did you write something after the connection is closed? If so, codec can be
created twice and disposed only once. I'm fixing this now...