directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASN.1 compiler
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:34:57 GMT
Hi,

2005/11/14, Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com>:

> I'd like to know what is the current state of the ASN.1 compiler, there is
> a serious lack of an ASN.1 compiler with a BSD-like license and I'd like
> to help. There isn't much information on the website, so some pointers to
> get me started would be appreciated.

There's no visible activity on ASN.1 compiler yet because we're currently
working on improving our ASN.1 codec. But we'll eventually provide an
ASN.1compiler for Apache
ASN.1. I'm not good at ASN.1, so I cannot give you any pointers right now.
Perhaps Emmanuel or Alex can give them to you. Anyway, we always welcome any
community effort! I'm looking forward to work with you.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/