directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Build Troubles
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 02:44:55 GMT
Are you behind a firewall or something like that? I deleted emma from my
local repository and it retrieved the JAR correctly.

Please try to connect here:

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/emma/jars

and

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/emma/plugins

If the problem continues you can simply copy the two jars which were failed
to download to your local maven repository. It is located at
$HOME/.maven/repository/

HTH,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/