directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MINA] SLF4J dependence
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 02:26:46 GMT
Hi Julien,

2005/10/28, Julien Vermillard <jvermillard@archean.fr>:

> - SSL filter (for debug log !?)

I'll modify it to use org.apache.mina.util.SessionLog.

- DefaultExceptionMonitor for logging exception (should be developper
> problem to log that no?)

Right, you can replace the default exception logger with your favorite one.

For now SocketIoProcessor and SSLFilter/SSLHandler are causing the problem.
I'll modify them.

I'm forwarding all session log messages to SessionLog utility class, so you
can replace SessionLog class if you don't like SLF4J. Or you can use the
binding of your favorite logging framework (or nop binding if you don't want
MINA to log anything).

http://gleamynode.net/