directory-dev mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mina] Spring integration
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 00:59:10 GMT
Hi Niklas,

2005/11/2, Niklas Therning <niklas@trillian.se>:

> Personally I would like to see Mina becoming more DI friendly without
> having
> to resort to Spring specific FactoryBeans. I will take a look at the code
> see what would have to be refactored. Most of what I've seen so far only
> requires trivial changes (like the setBlacklist() method in the
> BlacklistFilter class). FilterChains on the other hand will be a bit
> harder
> I think.

It would be great if we can, but do you have any idea how we can provide
getter and setters for bind and connect operations? Please let me know do
you have any ideas.

For BlacklistFilter, I thought your Spring integration patch already
contains it. If it's not ready, I'll check in the fix. Please let me know.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/