directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [MINA] 0.9 Protocol implementations
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:58:21 GMT
> you'll have to wait for Dave's patch as we discussed before.  (Right,
Dave? ;)

It will be coming later this week. Im really sorry that I haven't yet
done it - its just been really really hectic here over the last week as
I try to get AsyncWeb ready for release. I've managed to get a bit of
"management buy in" to the open-source idea now though - so hopefully
the hard work is starting to pay off :o)
I promise I'll get round to the Mina change early this week....

Dave