directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject [mina] IoFilters: DIRMINA-121 / 122
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:18:18 GMT
Hi,

It looks like Im going to need to get DIRMINA-121 completed before I can
tackle DIRMINA-116.
It also looks like 121 is closely related to 122. Is anyone working on
these at the moment?
If not, I don't mind picking them up - I can probably spend a few hours
beginning to look at it tonight after work.

If that's agreed on - has the factory vs builder route been decided on
yet? (The builder approach looks cleaner to me?).

Any comments / preferences / etc appreciated....

Dave

and inform the sender. Thank you.