directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [mina] Detecting connect failure without waiting for ConnectFuture
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:04:05 GMT
> Looks great to me. This way you don't have to add any new methods to
IoHandler. I could have a look at it and implement it if you haven't
started on it already. Just let me know.

Im really really sorry - I just saw this email. I checked JIRA earlier
and saw the feature request and submitted a patch as I had half an hour
spare this morning. Didn't realise it had already been claimed :o)
I extended it slightly by adding the ability to listen for the result of
any IoFuture: ConnectFuture expands on this to support the interface
outlined in JIRA.

Dave

Trustin Lee wrote:

> I've added a JIRA issue here:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-120
>
> I think this is the most convenient and elegant way to handle
> individual I/O requests.  WDYT?
>
> Trustin

and inform the sender. Thank you.