directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [mina] Multiple IO processors?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:29:39 GMT
Hi Trustin,

I know this is a long shot - but is there any way to set up more than
one underlying IO processor?
Im currently working on an 8 CPU box: Overall cpu usage isn't getting
anywhere near the limit, but after profiling, Im seeing the selector
loop thread getting hit with quite a bit of starvation. Would there be
any benifit in having more than one selector loop in environments with a
large number of cpus?

Oh - just to keep you up to date with my tests: Im getting throughput of
around 6k HTTP requests per second and see very stable behaviour right
up in to the 7k simultaneous connections Im currently testing with.
Thanks again for such a stable and easy to use framework!

and inform the sender. Thank you.