directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [mina] 0.8 vs 0.9
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:25:43 GMT
Hi Trustin,

>You can use the ByteBuffer as a key until it is returned back to the
pool.  It will be returned when your messageSent() (or
messageReceived()) method returns.  So we can say it is safe.  If you
want to prevent it from being returned, you can call setPooled(false) on
it.

Thats brilliant: If the buffer is released after messageSent returned,
then Im in business. I'll the buffer as the token as you suggest.
Many thanks!

Dave

and inform the sender. Thank you.