directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [mina] Trying to build mina from trunk...
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:45:05 GMT
> SSLFilter depends on Java 5 SSLEngine.  Other parts works fine with
Java  1.4. :)
> It would be great if we can support SSL for Java 1.4.

Yeah - I haven't looked in to it much, but it seems like SSLEngine is
designed for non-blocking use. Dont know if there is anything similar
for pre java 5.

Whats the long term plan for versioning support? Is it possible that
there might still be a pre java 5 official mina distribution (for those
of us who are prepared to not use SSL)?
Or should I just pull myself out of the dark-ages and try and upgrade to
java 5?

Cheers,

Dave
________________________________

	Worked brilliantly with Maven 1 - thank you.
	Seems we need java 5 now though..?
	Interesting.... :o)

SSLFilter depends on Java 5 SSLEngine.  Other parts works fine with Java
1.4. :)
It would be great if we can support SSL for Java 1.4.

Cheers,

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

and inform the sender. Thank you.