directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Irving, Dave" <dave.irv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [mina] Trying to build mina from trunk...
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:18:26 GMT
Worked brilliantly with Maven 1 - thank you.
Seems we need java 5 now though..?
Interesting.... :o)

Dave

________________________________

From: Trustin Lee [mailto:trustin@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 November 2005 11:55
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [mina] Trying to build mina from trunk...

What version of Maven are you using?  I think it only compiles with
Maven 1.

HTH,
Trustin

2005/11/2, Irving, Dave <dave.irving@logicacmg.com >:

	Hi,

	This is probably a stupid question... Im trying to build mina
from the trunk using maven.
	Im doing maven compile - and getting the following errors:

	[INFO] Scanning for projects...
	[INFO]
-
	---
	[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
	[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
	[INFO]
-
	---
	[INFO]
-
	---
	[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
	[INFO]
-
	---
	[INFO] Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project,
but the build is n
	ot using one.

	Is there something easy I can do to sort this out?

	Many thanks,

	Dave

	This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the
intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material,
confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should
not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this
e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank
you.

http://gleamynode.net/