directory-dev mailing list archives

From Lyndon Washington <lyndon.washing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Eclipse for ApacheDS Building
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:45:27 GMT
I just made the mistake of performing a svn update in the apacheds/trunk
folder and discovered the structure changes that were checked in.

I know that Emmanuel is on vacation, but when you get back I would be very
interested in update .project and .classpath files for this part of the
source tree. I took a quick stab at performing this task myself, but being
new to the project I immediately got lost on the interdependencies, so I
ended up reverting to a revision before those changes were put into place
:-)

Cheers,
 -Lyndon-