directory-dev mailing list archives

From Lyndon Washington <lyndon.washing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Eclipse for ApacheDS Building
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 05:03:44 GMT
Hi Trustin,

I am not sure I tried that target, there was another eclipse maven target
that generated .project and .classpath files, but they were very base and
did not have the classpath entries based on the maven repository jars. I am
actually intrigued by Emmanuel's .classpath and .project that he sent me
since he has a .project and .classpath for all of the sub-projects within
apacheds for instance.

Anyway, I appreciate the amount of support that is already present in the
build environment for Eclipse, hopefully it can be kept up-to-date with
newer versions of jars.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-

--