directory-dev mailing list archives

From Lyndon Washington <lyndon.washing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Eclipse for ApacheDS Building
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:33:01 GMT
Emmanuel,

Thanks very much for the insight. Just to round out my understanding of why
you do the things you do :-) . . . am I correct in assuming that you perform
the maven build so that the antlr stuff is built properly? Would it be safe
to assume that once you have performed that step once, if all I am changing
is the Java source, I can safely use Eclipse to build from that point on?

Thanks again, most appreciated.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-

--