directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Kewin J. Peltonen" <...@sepo.dk>
Subject Root exception is java.io.IOException: Read end dead
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:13:43 GMT
Hi,

I have found a problem when upgrading to the 0.9.4 trunk version from
the 0.9.1 trunk version. There seems to be a problem when I run my
testcases. On the old version, I could run the testcases multiple times
without failures. On the new trunk version, the first test-run is good
and there's no problems but when I run them the second time, I get an
error as this:

Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: Parser failed with IO exception
on filter: '(certificateReferenceList=*)' [Root exception is
java.io.IOException: Read end dead]
	at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.ServerDirContext.search(ServerDirContext.java:609)
	at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.ServerDirContext.search(ServerDirContext.java:559)

Can anyone clarify what's changed since the older version and the new
version before I get deeper into debugging?

Regards,
Kewin