directory-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Bosteels <m.boste...@pandora.be>
Subject [mina] running code after ssl handshake
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:54:41 GMT
Hello,

I have some (server-side) code that should run after SSL handshaking is
complete, and before any 'real' data is read,
but I don't find the correct hook (using mina 0.8.1).

suppose the following client :

  SSLSocket socket =  (SSLSocket)
BogusSSLContextFactory.getInstance(false).
getSocketFactory().createSocket();
  socket.connect(new InetSocketAddress("localhost", 6080));
   // wait 10 seconds
  socket.startHandshake();
  // wait 10 seconds
  socket.getOutputStream().write(buf);

I need an event (preferably with the ProtocolSession) that fires after
startHandshake() finishes,
not when the client decides to send his data.

I tried adding a IoFilter and a ProtocolFilter, but they didn't help.

Any help appreciated.
Even it means upgrading to 0.9 or modifying
org.apache.mina.io.filter.SSLHandler

Maarten