directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Yall need your own list
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:50:41 GMT

> I think this vote was a little bit earlier than I thought, so I expect
> many '-1' casts. :)

Dudes this is not a VOTE!!!! It's a poll.  Just wondering what people
think.  Please please understand that MINA is not ready.  However I
think MINA should become a TLP as opposed to being a part of the
Directory project in the *future*.  Really MINA has more to offer the
community at large than to Directory alone which is really it's first
user.  Yes it's our network layer however any project can use it.  It is
going to provide the server side framework people have been looking for
for many years.

Thing to do is to keep an eye out.  Let's make sure the community grows
steadily so TLP-age becomes an imminent possibility.

Alex