directory-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [kerberos] SamSubsystem does not initialize userContext and userBaseRdn anymore.
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:21:33 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Enrique,
>
> Looks like with the refactorings the userContext and userBaseRdn don't
> get set anymore.  Either that or they were being set external.  Do you
> remember if the KDC actually set these values before?

I doubt any refactoring touched this.  Likely they were set externally,
especially since we don't have any SamVerifier implementations at the
ASF.  The primary implementation is the OATH HOTP verifier.

One thing to note, starting with 0.9.3 Kerberos (and DNS and Changepw)
we support catalogs for multi-realm and multi-zone lookups.  The SAM
subsystem, by virtue of being initialized with a ctx, needs to get updated.

Enrique